Writing a personal statement is not a piece of cake, especially if you are writing for the first time. It has its own correct format and standard language that must be followed. A personal statement becomes perfect when you add a mixture of formal, yet confident tones. You can also hire a personal statement writing service to help you with this task.
A perfect personal statement is one that catches the attention of admission officers in one go. You have to add your relevant skills and expertise in a way that is easily visible. In short, your personal statement is the document that will decide if you are able to study in that college or not.
If you are creating a personal statement, make sure to follow guidelines and keep in mind the following points:
- It must be written in active voice
- Always use short and clear sentences
- Check for grammar, syntax, and punctuation errors
- Make sure that you are the hero of your story
- Don’t write false information
- Include your motivation and objectives.